Blood Pressure Treatment
Blood pressure is a disease in which force of blood against artery walls is too high. Hypertension is also defined as Blood Pressure. High blood pressure often has no symptoms, if untreated can cause health condition, such as heart disease and stroke. For keeping low blood pressure and keep healthy by eating less salt, exercise regularly without any medicine. Get in touch with us to cure your high-level blood pressure with Dr. Shailendra Patil's Best Blood Pressure Treatment in Pune. We are also Diabetes Specialist in Pune.
High blood pressure are often not clear. Blood pressure may be strongly influenced by:
- Family history
- Eating patterns, including salty foods
- Alcohol intake
- How much physical activity you do.
- Some medicines can also raise blood pressure
- high blood pressure is considered to be 140/90mmHg or higher.
- ideal blood pressure is considered to be between 90/60mmHg and 120/80mmHg.
- low blood pressure is considered to be 90/60mmHg or lower.
- heart disease
- heart attacks
- heart failure
- peripheral arterial disease
- aortic aneurysms
- kidney disease
- vascular dementia
If you have high blood pressure, reducing it even a small amount can help lower your risk of these conditions.
You're at an increased risk of high blood pressure if you:
- are over the age of 65.
- are overweight or obese.
- are of African or Caribbean descent.
- have a relative with high blood pressure.
- eat too much salt and don't eat enough fruit and vegetables.
- don't do enough exercise.
- drink too much alcohol or coffee (or other caffeine-based drinks).
- don't get much sleep or have disturbed sleep.
Making healthy lifestyle changes can help reduce your chances of getting high blood pressure and help lower your blood pressure if it's already high.